Followers

Tip face office politics


day yesterday my friend came to my house and there was little debate around issues of work place. really interesting, he was not very developed there because of the attitudes of discrimination (according to him) but from her story, I found a few things he had done to deal with office politics that he can not avoid. even all have offices (I think).

like the article I have ever read from Loeb marshall marketing expert from The Wall Street Journal, here is what I say in the face of office politics and peer support principles, without selling it to my friends.

Observations
Know the culture in your workplace by asking key questions, such as the values that apply, how decisions are taken and how far the company tolerate a risk.

Bragging
Master the art of self-effacing through various accomplishments or your conversations in a career without seeming arrogant.

Establish relationships
Do not get too attached to certain groups at the office. Crossed to the other groups is an effective strategy to ensure continuity office success.

Persuasive
Develop a communication style asertid and persuasive. Use facts and examples of a solid case to reach the attention of peers and superiors of creative ideas you.

from all points above, persuasive is a word that I liked best. believe it or not, being persuasive is the most powerful weapon. how to do it! The next post I will discuss, how persuasive attitude can boost your career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment